By June Ramli
Last week, I attended a virtual seminar organised by Amazon to help Malaysian sellers onboard their website and sell to the globe from the comforts of their homes in Malaysia.
It was an interesting hour-long seminar that was held on Zoom.
I found out about the seminar by chance while I was scrolling mindlessly through Facebook.
So, if you are based in Malaysia and you are interested to sell on Amazon, here are the details that you need to know:
- Watch on demand: ‘How to sell to US Marketplace from Malaysia.’
- Claim up to RM5,000 eTRADE 2.0 grant by MATRADE when you onboard on Amazon. (Contact Nor Azman of MATRADE for more details).
- Achieve perfect launch on Amazon with New Seller Incentives.
- Research what product to sell using Product Opportunity Explorer.
- Reach out to eCommerce enabler Axis Group to assist you with your onboarding needs.
Next, I’d like to speak about my own journey in selling on the platform. It is so hard that I really want to cry.
After sending the shipment to the warehouse recently, I have received rather two scary emails from the Amazon warehouse that they have issues with two of my seven products.
Sigh. Now what?
I am resolving it internally with my account manager and through a variety of emails to Amazon but in short, there are still a lot of issues just going on when the inbounding of my products.
What frustrates me with all these issues is that I can not move on to the next stage which is to concentrate on selling the goods to the masses until I resolve all these issues with the warehouse.
Till my next update, be good.
Editor’s Note: You can now download our app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, or write your next best-selling novel with our sister app Toolis, available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store or purchase something from us at www.tapiroo.com, yayaezzy.com or at lazybumskincare.com.au. Also, check out our rate card and media kit here if you want to advertise with us. Thank you!